Building Access

Your Harvard ID is used to access spaces protected by a card reader.  Department Administrators are responsible for notifying William James Hall Building Operations at ( of additions and deletions to the card access list. If your card is defective lost or stolen and needs to be replaced, please contact the Campus Service Center in Smith Campus Center.


Written authorization from the appropriate sponsoring Professor, Lab Manager, or Department Administrator is required for all key requests. Please email with all pertinent information. You will receive an email when they key request has been processed and ready for pick up at the Building Operations Office in the Basement of WJH (B12).